If you are a B2B marketer or the owner of a B2B company, then you already know that generating leads is a pretty much hard work. But, if you know the right strategies, you will always be able to drive targeted traffic to your site. To help you out, we created a list of 5 quick and easy to implement B2B lead generation strategies that work extremely well.

Want to check them out? Then read on below ?

1. Improve Your Landing Page

One of the best things you can do to increase your leads is to get the most out of the ones that you’re already attracting. By optimizing your landing page, you can get more visitors to sign up for your trial or buy your product, which will help reduce your customer acquisition cost.

But how to optimize your landing page? Well, there are two main things you can do: 1. Make sure you have a great CTA (call-to-action) that you display prominently). 2. Remove all navigational links and other distractions that could drive your leads away from your offer.

2. Track Your Website Visitors

Ready to face an ugly truth? You need to know that, on average, only 20 visitors out of a 1,000 will sign up for your newsletter or free trial. That’s just 2 percent! The other 98%? You’ll lose them forever.

Unless you can ​track your visitors​ and reach out to them after they’ve left your page using Albacross. Albacross is a simple-to-use tool that allows you to track your site’s visitors and collect their contact information, completely on autopilot!

Once you sign up for Albacross and add a pixel to your site, you will receive regular reports about which companies visit your site and how they interact with it, as well as their contact information.  With the help of Albacross, you can make sure that you don’t let your best leads slip away and that you can reach out to them yourself.

3. Use Exit-Intent Pop-Ups

Want to find a way to convert to leads more visitors who are about to leave?

Then exit-intent pop-ups are a great strategy. These pop-ups get triggered whenever a user is about to leave your site, presenting a valuable offer like an extended trial or a great discount.

4. Include A CTA In Your Email Signature

This strategy may seem quite weak you’d be surprised just how effective it can be.

By simply including a CTA in your email signature, you can ensure that your offer stays in front of your prospective customers throughout all your communications with them.

5. Set up Live Chat on Your Website

Implementing live chat on your site is one of the easiest and most effective ways to instantly improve your conversion rate or the number of sign-ups.

By providing your site’s visitors another option to reach you, you’re increasing the chances of eliminating friction and making sure that you’re covering all bases in terms of ways to contact you. While setting up a 24/7 live chat may seem challenging as you need, once you see how valuable it is, you’ll have no doubts that it’s well worth it.

These are 5 ultra quick and easy Lead Generation Strategies you can start to implement today and see improved results. If you want to learn the basics of Lead Generation, then you can read more HERE.

If you want to let us help you with your lead generation, then all you have to do is just click the following button and schedule the meeting with us. It won’t take more than one minute! ?

Let's book a FREE Lead Generation Consultation ?